Debbie is a native San Antonian and attended UTSA…she knows the city and is enthusiastic about living in San Antonio! Debbie specializes in fine residential properties throughout San Antonio, Garden Ridge, Cibolo/Schertz and La Vernia.
Prior to becoming a licensed Realtor®, Debbie was Vice President in the Scott family business and marketed a leading line of insecticides to major local and national retailers. The experience she gained in negotiating, marketing and exceptional customer service helps ensure the very best real estate experience for her clients.
Debbie enjoys representing buyer and sellers…whether first time homebuyers, corporate transferees, growing families or empty nesters, she is proficient in managing the details of home selection, contracts, negotiation, inspection, repairs, appraisal and closing.
Debbie specializes in GREAT home impressions, is trained in home staging and has curb appeal expertise. A former landscape designer, Debbie was a proud winner of 2001 The Bexar County Master Gardeners Xeriscape Contest and Garden Tour.
She is dedicated to God and family, enjoys cooking, visiting nearby small towns and the Texas coast. Debbie gives back to her community by supporting the San Antonio Food Bank, Meals on Wheels, Dress For Success. She is also a member of the Hidden Forest Garden Club, Cancer Center Council and Community Bible Church.
Debbie believes that continual education equates to better representation and service for her clients. Designations, awards and professional memberships include:
* Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
* Accredited Home Staging Specialist, AHS
* Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
* Graduate of Realtors Institute, GRI
* Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES
* NAR Successful Relocation Representative
* Platinum Circle Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
* Platinum Top 50 Finalist 2013
* San Antonio Board of Realtors
* New Braunfels Board of Realtors
* National Association of Realtors
* National Association of Certified Residential Specialists